mobile='yes'

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

convert





tried pierre*hermes for the first time recently and was left questioning my l*aduree loyalty. 

while my heart belongs to sprungli and her luxemburgerli, but when it comes to macarons, i thought i was deep in the l*aduree camp. however, an incredibly thoughtful gift from belle (thank you very very much! i will forever associate you with macaron joy!) made me cast all former belief to the wind as i fell head over heels in love with PH and his little mounds of heaven. for one it's less sweet than l*aduree and i appreciate the mealier texture of the macaronage. the exotic flavours are another plus (white truffle macaron, anyone?) and i've been pretty much blissed out the past 24h as i slowly made my way through the box.

now to figure out how to make PH a regular in my week...

No comments:

Post a Comment