mobile='yes'

Monday, October 31, 2011

mountain burger

what's better than a burger with a huge piece of deep fried battered chicken?


why, a burger with deep fried battered chicken, cheese and a hashbrown.

whoever thought of adding a hashbrown to a burger is sheer genius. carbs on carbs. what's not to like :)

and good ol' english weather is really pulling a number on me!

i get so hungry it's not funny.

in additional to the mountain burger, i managed to finish an entire five piece spicy chicken meal (with large fries and coke), two gooey chocolate nestle toll house cookies (remember that friends episode???), a sausage roll and stuffed custard donut from gregg's. 

mhmmm :) 

my lunch companion was most amused by my quadruple walks of shame to the till. i'd order one thing and proceed to resist temptation until i could hold out no longer, succumb and walk to the till to order thing #2. rinse wash repeat...

by the end of the meal, the guy at the counter rolled his eyes when he saw me make yet another trip. le sigh. i cowered in shame, left fried chicken heaven with my tail between my legs, vowing never to return. 

(well, till next weekend at least.)

2 comments:

  1. haha that's hilarious and also very cute :-) I feel you on the cold spiking major hunger pangs... I get that too! Most annoying :-(

    I hope you've been settling into Londres nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi z! did you have massive cravings in while in bath? :) haha i thought i'd have more discipline than to eat like there's no tomorrow... guess not :(

    ReplyDelete