mobile='yes'

Sunday, October 23, 2011

idiosyncracies


bev, our cleaning lady, comes round every wednesday morning so i usually spend tuesday night tidying my room and en suite. this strange phenomena amuses my friends no end. i'd be so ashamed to let anyone see the daily squalor i live in that i feel compelled to clean up after myself on tuesday, to project a sense of responsibility, if nothing else. bev, however, has seen everything one would expect to see in college housing and has reassured me repeatedly that at my disorganised best, the room is still cleaner than most. whew. but there's still a part of me that is compelled to ensure my room is as clean as clean can be when i waltz out the door on wednesday. 

do you have a cleaning lady? and if you do, do you clean before she comes? 

sometimes i think the point of having bev come round is to give me the impetus to clean my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment