mobile='yes'

Sunday, November 25, 2012

new addition

oscar the grouch, according to my mother, is me on a good day. my sister seconds this characterisation, and they can't both be wrong. so guess what they bought recently when they thought of me.

  

and because mother knows best, oscar was just what we needed for our tray garden. the beauty of living in a tiny flat is that it forces one to be supremely creative with the space. hanging gardens of babylon we might not have, but on this thrifted tray we've all manner of plants in various stages of life, dying, dead and dried. now we can add 'green but inanimate' to the list. 


maybe guests won't overstay their welcome ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love him!!! He's soooo cute!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi S thanks for checking in :) oscar's a cutie, isn't he. like how he adds character to the garden.

    ReplyDelete