mobile='yes'

Thursday, October 27, 2016

hally's


i probably spend more time and money at hally's than i care to admit, especially because they're clever and constantly update the menu so my need for novelty is satisfied and there's often something new i want to try. have brought friends in town, friends from outta town, family etc there but also enjoy going on my own for some head space and time to decompress with a trashy magazine. would never buy grazia but am more than happy to read if it's in front of me teehee. and they've recently changed their matcha latte recipe to not have sugar so i'm an even happier camper. used to need to go to LPQ for my unsweetened matcha latte fix but now it's at hally's too!


on my most recent visit i'd the corn fritters which were delightfully light, with poached eggs, bacon and tomato jam. absolutely delish and i'm such a glut i wanted seconds but managed to restrain myself, just.


No comments:

Post a Comment