mobile='yes'

Saturday, June 23, 2012

edamamoustache



my darling didi was in town last week and we went on a feeding frenzy. gripped by the biggest ramen craving, we found a quaint japanese hole-in-the-wall just off oxford street. the lunch sets were great value and because we were so hungry, we ordered four lunch sets to split between the two of us. we each had a ramen set (it came with gyoza!), a sashimi set and a tempura set which came with generous bowls of japanese rice and soup. one of the best things about my little brother is how he gives me the bigger bed despite being bigger than i am, lets me use the bathroom first and on an unrelated note, he also lets me eat as much as i want i.e. my share and then what i want of his. he is massively indulgent, allowing us to stop every few steps for ben's cookies, ice cream and cupcakes, and hugely entertaining. i'm so glad i didn't get rid of him while i could've ;) but that's a murderous story of first born jealousy for mama to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment