mobile='yes'

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

paranoia

my goodness, i'm so paranoid about the hard water and having lime stains in the glassware that even my flowers drink brita filtered water. on a related note, having fresh flowers is a recently acquired habit. it's probably the lone indulgence i've brought with me from home.

when i was pupilling, i used to wish i'd fresh flowers at my work station and endeavoured to always have a full vase when i did eventually get my own office. well, we all know how that particular pipe dream worked out, or not, so here i am, back in student accommodation with flowers on my windowsill to remind me that i am, after all, an adult.

question going to all the adults reading this - do you have a personal ritual or reminder of your adulthood? i'd love to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment