mobile='yes'

Friday, September 30, 2011

longleat safari

one of my happiest childhood memories was visiting longleat safari park in somerset. so when T told me his parents' lived in somerset (and i suppose so did he at some point!) longleat was the first thing that came to mind. to my surprise, he said he'd never visited because his girlfriend only liked the giraffes, and they could spot the giraffes a mile away. all he had to do was drive her around the park boundary and she could get her fill of the lanky beautes. 

related this to rui over whatsapp and she sent me a picture, along with a quote for T to further woo his lady love with.

"one's not half two and two are not halves of one" - e. e. cummings

such articulate simplicity. 

thanks rui for starting the weekend on a contemplative note. 

have a great one, folks!

what are you up to this weekend? might be a quiet one for me so do share and let me live vicariously through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment