mobile='yes'

Saturday, November 12, 2016

maltby street



one of the few things that gets me out of bed on a saturday morning is the prospect of a st john's vanilla cream donut at maltby street. because, of course, they're gone by 1230 and i've narrowly missed scoring one if i hit snooze. have also been the lucky recipient of the last donut more than once, so i console myself with the thought that it all evens out. although my recent maltby street discovery, and hence newfound life hack, is that the st john's wine bar (oops, bad jo!) also stocks said donut and doesn't sell out as fast. but really, getting the adrenaline rush from scoring the last donut is how i get my kicks over the weekend. 

after the donuts, it's a predictable circuit that involves monty's deli and coffee. tried the grilled cheese sandwiches for the first time, and big green egg steak which was a bit blue for my liking and probably why i needed to be tested for toxo :/


No comments:

Post a Comment