mobile='yes'

Friday, April 1, 2016

lawsch


it's no secret that lawsch holds a very special place in my heart. spent four glorious years there (well, minus exchange in stockholm that's a whole other story) and it's where i met the mister almost nine (!!!) years ago. doesn't hurt that my beloved granny and mother also passed through its hallowed halls, and darling baby sister is in her last semester there now. swung by to fetch said sister and was a little early so allowed myself a self-indulgent walk down memory lane. it was strange being there with nary a familiar face! like it was lunch time and pumpin' but no one i recognised! but this upper quad (in photo) is extra special because one sunny afternoon, my father had met me at lawsch for lunch (canteen's not great but i do like my father-daughter dates) and the mister (well he wasn't the mister yet!) was organising a photo shoot on the upper quad. we weren't really acquainted yet, much less dating, but i pointed him out to my father who nodded sagely and pronounced him a fine and energetic looking young man. so that may or may not have played on my subconscious since, and when we did meet proper, the most important man in my life was already on board ;)

1 comment: