mobile='yes'

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

the coast



had been back for a few days but my inner hermit got the better of me. so on sunday i decided to take action and meet people! thankfully, these friends wanted to see me too haha. started bright and early with a leisurely stroll to the town moor (previous post!) before making my way to a friend's. we hadn't seen each other since everyone broke up for easter. what was meant to be an afternoon coffee became morning coffee when we realised the cafe i wanted to try was closed sundays. but a drive to the coast, stopping en route to pick up some good ol' maccas was an even better alternative. i have a thing for maccas. and i have a thing for drive thrus which remind me of many happy nights going to king albert park maccas as a child. 

so maccas in hand, we walked up and down the coast, playing with our gadgets and i was very promptly dropped at church after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment