mobile='yes'

Thursday, December 8, 2011

so it was only a matter of time

before i managed to destroy the one recipe i had previously declared indestructible :( 



had eagerly told the bake sale coordinator that i'd contribute two chocolate cakes. however, i managed to destroy not one, but both cakes. so i'm now contributing zilch because my battered sense of self-worth is clinging on to some remnants of self-pride and refusing to handover these unpresentable bits of cake only a mother could love. and love i did. somehow, what i lack in baking prowess i make up for in appetite in spades. that missing half? yeh, in my tummy. and photographed half? yeh, subsequently also in my tummeh. 

at least i stopped at one (cake). ruined cake two will be graduate fodder during lunch time tomorrow. if i can't raise money, at least i can buy myself some friends...

why do i do these things to myself. why.

No comments:

Post a Comment