mobile='yes'

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

cheeky wednesdays


whoops so this is a couple of weeks late but it's no secret that i live for wednesdays. at uni, wednesday afternoons were always free for 'sport' which in my case was more sofa time than actual athleticism. this didn't happen after third year though :( so you can imagine my sheer delight when i learnt that wednesday afternoons were protected teaching time in my first job. and when there was no teaching, because the duty doctor would be covering the ward anyway, my consultant would still chase me off the ward to "do whatever you want". small wins, i'll take what i can get! made multiple trips to atariya on wednesday afternoons and the nice waiter eventually knew me and my order because i'm boring that way. on what was the last free wednesday before changing jobs, i thought i'd shake it up a bit and have sashimi and tempura instead of my usual chirashi. living on the edge ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment