mobile='yes'

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

swedennn





a few weeks ago, i was hit with sweden nostalgia after a chat with my friend J. he was regaling me with tales of his visit to are over summer, and his escapades in the mountains. a friend's parents live there in their beautiful home and there was a hunting festival that draws crowds to the area in summer. while i'm anti-hunting, it was a place i wanted to visit. little did i know that the mister was planning to take us to the very town! one of the great things about summer is that beautiful ski lodges suddenly become affordable, and we got a free upgrade and a lovely stay at a very good price, which thrills my inner el cheapo so. i mean, the mister, bless him, refuses to tell me the price of anything because if i knew, i'd probably put my foot down and insist we stay at the nearest trailer park instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment